Where is Allah?
The answer to this question is given in the Quran and Sahih Hadith in crystal clear evidence. But unfortunately people seem to reject that and follow there logic and desires.
Above the Throne
There are numerous evidences in the Quran and Sahih Hadiths that say that Allah is above the throne. Here is a list of some:
- "Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne" (Surah Al-A'raf 7:54).
- "Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne, arranging the matter [of His creation]. There is no intercessor except after His permission. That is Allah , your Lord, so worship Him. Then will you not remember?" (Surah Yunus 10:3)
- "It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne" (Surah Ar-Ra'd 13:2)
- "So exalted is Allah, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe." (Surah Al-Anbiya 21:22)
There are numerous of other Ayats that say that Allah is above the Throne. Now lets see what the Sahih Hadiths say where Allah is.
- The hadeeth of Abu Sa'eed [al-Khudree], who said: The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: Do you not trust me whereas I am the trustworthy one of He who is above the heaven? The khabar [from] the heaven comes to me morning and evening. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
- Jabir ibn Abdillah said: "The Messenger of Allah said in his speech on the day of Arafah: 'Did I convey (the Message).' They said: 'Yes.' While raising his finger to the sky and then pointing at them, he said: 'O my Lord, be a witness." (Muslim)
- Muawiyah bin Al-Hakam As-Salmi said: "I had a slave-girl who used to herd sheep for me. One day I discovered that a wolf had killed one of her sheep, and I'm a man from the children of Adam, I get upset like they get upset, and I slapped her in the face. Then I went to the Prophet who impressed upon me the seriousness of my act. I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, should I not set her free?' He said, 'Bring her to me.' He asked her, 'Where is Allah', She said, 'He is above the heavens.' He said, 'Who am I?' She said, 'You are the Messenger of Allah.' He said, 'Free her, for she is a believer.' (Muslim and Abu Dawud)
There are numerous of other Sahih Hadiths that say Allah is above the Throne.
- "AboveTheThrone.Com | Affirmation of Al-Uluww For Allaah." Www.abovethethrone.com/. Web. 1 Aug. 2015.
- "Evidence That Allah Is Exalted, High Above His Creation and Above the Heavens - Islamqa.info." Islamqa.info. Shaykh Muhammad Saalih Al-Munajjid. Web. 1 Aug. 2015.